Sunday, August 16, 2009

Guess who's on my bed right now......


Well am sitting beside my bed right now. And guess who's sleeping here beside me....wait for it...Ted's girlfriend's sister. Am so awesome I don't even remember her name. Well I told you guys about how I thought Ted's girlfriend was hitting on me and how it turned out that it was actually her sister, well right now let's just say there's a new addition to my personal "banged list". So anyway I just wrote a note for her to read when she wakes up. Here take a look.

Dear Residence Am sorry to leave you hanging, but the President just called my cell phone and I have to leave for Iraq for some awesome super secret mission. Yes, I am actually a highly trained General for the 24th regiment. Last night was awesome and I especially love what you did with your hips. Thanks for a great night.....from Barney.

There's nothing better than a one night stand with a sexy woman. And if I've learned anything from this experience it's this....am awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment